сряда, 20 март 2013 г.

The minute something happens to me that causes pain, I start wondering how I can respond to it, what I can learn from it, what it has taught me or shown me about myself. This doesn't make it hurt any less, but it puts it, for me, on a more manageable level.

Whenever our attitude successfully responds to difficulties, we emerge from the experience stronger and this will enable us to better confront similar situations in the future. Our attitude develops in adversity. If at the first sign of failure, you always jump to conclusions, you give yourself little chance to achieve your goals.

When you love someone for his appearance, it is not love but attraction. When you love someone for his intelligence, it is not love but admiration. When you love someone for money, it is not love but profit. When you love someone without knowing why, that is love.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар